- Crain’s New York broke the news of the Illumination Fund’s $15M commitment to healthy food & community change programs. Read Lisa Fickenscher’s article here.
- The New York Times shared news about the Laurie M. Tisch Center for Food, Education & Policy’s launch event. Reach Julie Moskin’s post here.
- The Columbia University Spectator wrote about the $3.5M gift to establish the new graduate school Center. Read Samantha Cooney’s article here.
- Wholesome Wave, a recipient of Illumination Fund grant money through this initiative, shared their plans for launching their Fruit & Vegetable Prescription Program in NYC. Read more here.
- LISC, a recipient of Illumination Fund grant money through this initiative, wrote about launching their three-year pilot program that uses healthy food to improve the quality of life in low-income communities. Read more here.
- Philanthropy News Digest and Bentz Whaler Flessner shared the press release, and both Ksenia Skvortsova of Saffron and Honey and Melissa Breyer of Mother Nature Network contributed posts reflecting on the launch event.
To learn more about the Healthy Food & Community Change initiative, please read our press release and visit our grants page.